SnapClicker has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://snapclicker.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday 30 March 2009

The Shape Of Jazz To Come

Atoms and Molecules

Welcome to SnapClicking.

Many of my friends and fellow freelance wastemen work horrible 9 to 5 deadend jobs for little to no pay and no prospects. Many, like myself, have a number of choice websites to waste away the hours. My boy Derek has been on my back to start a blog of my stuff, so hopefully you can all add this to the list of fraff you check on from time to time.

Lets get a few things straight......

1. This isn't a portfolio
2. I am not a 'real' photographer.
3. I am a music nazi and will attempt to open your tiny brains to new horizons
4. I am not an illustrator, i just bite, draw and re-develop things i see around me.
5. Take note of the things i tell you, you might learn something.....!


For our entree, here's an ode to the master and the jailer.


No comments:

Post a Comment