SnapClicker has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://snapclicker.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday 5 October 2010


Andy C's Nightlife 5 mix is out in stores as of this week.

It's a killer blend of some great music and you should pick it up.

This week Knowledge magazine interviewed the Ram Records head honcho and he had this to say about my boy......

'Wilkinson is an incredibly talented young guy, and I can't tell you how blown away I am by all the demos that he sends me, both sonically and his ideas. I think he's going to surprise a few people. I've featured a few of his tunes on the new Nightlife. He's got a great studio and a great mentality towards working and trying out ideas, Just for that reason, signing him was a no-brainer – the guy's got big things ahead of him.'

Go buy the CD now and check the immense new talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment