SnapClicker has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://snapclicker.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday 13 December 2009

Rogue and Gambit




I've been researching for some work i've got in the pipeline, and luckily it revolves around old and new school comics....! Having jumped back into one of my all time favourite cultures, i've totally fallen head over heels again.

Comics are a good 3rd of my heart, probably why my real life tends to fall short....! I've got into the Rogue and Gambit love affair of late, and Gambit still resides as my favourite Marvel character if all time. He's a suave card flicking, chick chirpsing badman!

If the rumours are true, the X-Men Origins: Gambit movie should be a giggle. Let's hope the guy they've cast isn't too much of a nancy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment